Friend offer comprehensive Corporate Tax compliance and advisory services.
Tax compliance and reporting is becoming increasingly complex. Our team manages all aspects of our clients’ compliance work, allowing them to retain focus on their core business strategy.
We believe that our focus on quality tax compliance differentiates us from many of our competitors. Many larger firms view tax compliance as a commodity product – often produced in overseas “compliance factories” in order to maximise their own profitability.
We deal regularly with HM Revenue & Customs and enjoy a good working relationship with them. As a result, our clients benefit from relatively low levels of tax enquiries, giving them more time to focus on running their businesses.
Our advice and tax planning expertise covers a vast range of subjects, including:
- HMRC enquiries
- R&D Tax Credit claims
- Maximising Capital Allowance claims
- International structuring of operations, including location of Intellectual Property
- Property tax matters
- Business acquisitions, disposals and due diligence
- Advice on withholding taxes and international trading
- Tax efficient group structures and profit repatriation
- Transfer pricing documentation and issues