The expertise of Friend offer a range of funding for a number of reasons, all which a friendly member of the team will support and assist with.
Friend can assist you to raise funds for a variety of reasons, whether it be to make acquisitions, fund growth and expansion or to restructure the company or its shareholders.
For corporates and management teams wanting to take control of their organisations, and private equity houses seeking investment for their funds, we provide experienced advice expertise on private equity transactions.
Friend have advised on numerous private equity transactions, understand the dynamics and know the key players within the UK market. We are therefore very well placed to advise and assist institutions, MBO and MBI teams on buying businesses.
On all forms of funding we can advise and assist with:
- Deal origination
- Assessing a deal’s viability
- The strategic rationale for raising funds
- The merits of different funding options
- Preparing business plans and forecasts
- Introductions to appropriate funders
- Negotiations and tactics
- Deal structuring
- Due diligence (link to transaction services)
- Valuations (link to valuations)
- Cross-border (link to Cross Border and Emerging Markets) transactions
- Total project management to completion
- Future exit planning and execution